OpenAShop.com offers small retailers a variety of tools to them select a good location for their concept and market to potential customers.
FREE RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- Location technology that grades your potential sites by comparing them to sites for similar concepts across the United States.
- A “Guide to Site Selection for Retailers” written by Richard Fenker specifically for small retailers
- Links to other websites offering free resources
OPTIONAL REPORTS INCLUDE:
- A Detailed Location Report on the quality of a site you are considering
- A Customer Report showing where your best customers live in the trade area
- A Demographic Report
- A Market Map showing the best areas to consider for your concept
- A Radio Report describing the best stations for advertising your concept